Since 1971, Quilceda Carvers has been a non-profit Woodcarving family membership organization, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in Marysville, Washington. Quilceda Carvers has been dedicated to promoting interest in the art of woodcarving and Community Service. Quilceda Carvers only provides woodcarving classes at Artistry in Wood, Spit-n-Whittle and (when scheduled) at Quilceda Carvers monthly club meetings.
Quilceda offers many benefits to the woodcarving public
• Opportunity to have friendship with a lot of great talented people
• Monthly meetings & programs
• Monthly newsletter
• Demonstrating woodcarving around the community
• Great Rendezvous weekend with free classes
• One of the largest woodcarving shows on the west coast
• Keep up on what's happening around the northwest, shows, seminars, classes, etc.