Next Meeting Saturday November 17, 2018 - Pie Auction
Quilceda Carvers is a non-profit, family oriented Wood Carving organization, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest area in Marysville, Washington. We are dedicated to promoting interest in the art of wood carving, wood burning, whittling and actively involved in community service.
Quilceda Membership Offers Many Advantages:
- Opportunity to develop friendships with other wood carvers
- Monthly meetings & programs
- Monthly newsletter
- Demonstrating wood carving around the community
- Great Rendezvous Weekend Spit-n-Whittle with free classes
- One of the largest Wood carving Shows on the West Coast
- Information on what’s happening around the northwest, shows, seminars, classes, etc.
- Classes – Quilceda provides wood carving classes at "Artistry in Wood", Spit-n-Whittle and (when scheduled) at monthly club meetings.
- Individual classes are offered at senior centers, homes and other locations in the Marysville area
Meetings are open to the public and regularly held on the 4th Saturday of the month at:
The Red Barn in Jennings Memorial Park
6915 Armar Rd, Marysville, WA 98270
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
(Please note: summer meetings will be moved to the BBQ area of Jennings Park)
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am - Sharing Time with carving and conversation.(Bring your tools and something to work on.)
- 11:00 am - Meeting called to order
- 12:00 noon - Potluck Lunch (bring something to share)
- 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm - Show-n-Tell, prize drawing and sometimes special events
Please feel free to join us for a monthly meeting. We are always looking for new members of all experience levels.
Want to Join Quilceda Carvers?
Contact Membership Chairperson: Corky Savoie - email@example.com
(Corky is usually at all the meetings ready to sign you up!)